Friday, October 11, 2019

Intro to Beysics




Alright, bladers welcome to Beysics. My name's Inferno and I'll be your guide on this site. Fairly new to blogging though I've enjoyed Beyblades from 2008 onwards, my favorite line of beys being the Metal Fight series, though on the blog I'll be mainly using Beyblade Burst when discussing any topics as they are the current incarnation. As the title would suggest, I want to return to the basics and at least start by discussing introductory topics related to Beyblade. I hope that this will help new players who need some help understanding more about the game, as well as veterans who may want to brush up, providing most of the info needed in one place.


In general, I'll be going over things like the basic rules of the game, Beyblade types, and launch techniques. I do want this to serve as more of a casual guide into the game, so I won't write competitive blogs like discussing counters to Beyblade combos or looks at the world tournament, though I may feature various Beyblade combos or parts when I'm discussing certain types of Beyblades. I'll also be happy to have discussions or receive feedback in the comments as I'm still learning about various things in the game and more specifically learning about the Beyblade Burst Franchise. But the input that's given will also help me to figure out where to go with this blog in the future, so if there's anything you like to ask or chat about in relation to that feel free to do so.


Continuing my introduction, in 2008 I got into Bakuten Shoot Beyblade via following the anime before playing the game with friends at school, and then quickly got into Metal Fight, which I played up still I stopped around the start of Zero-G in 2013. I continued to follow the anime and spin-offs for a while but hadn't played the game again until earlier this year, which got me thinking about making this blog. I'm not an expert on the game by any means, but I feel I have enough experience to provide some info that can help bladers get a better handle of the game. So with that in mind, I'll be giving this a shot and see how the blog goes, looking to have fun seeing where this path takes me. Hopefully people will take somethings away from the blog, though I'm expecting a trial and error process on my end. Nice to meet you and I hope you like some of the articles here!

3-2-1, GO SHOOT!
           LET IT RIP!


No comments:

Post a Comment